I think it’s about time I show you how my pompom shawl is coming along! As I mentioned in my last post, I was having some issues with the pattern. I emailed Hobbii and they replied pretty quickly. They were very polite and understanding. I basically hadn’t picked up on the fact that for some of the stitches, I needed to crochet *on* the stitch rather than between, which is how I’ve always crocheted. I’d obviously gone wrong on some rows, as you could see on the previous post with how it “curled up”. So I unravelled which is easy with crochet, and started again. Here is how it looks right now:
I am now on my 4th set of repetitions of 4 rounds, out of a total of 8, and then it’s just the pompom border (she says!)
I’ve also got some finished watercolours to show off. I’ve been learning how to paint people, and I’m quite pleased with these.
I’ve just started learning a new watercolour technique which is a little more muted, (sneak preview on my Instagram here) and I’m getting lots of ideas for experimentation!
Speak soon 🙂