A while back, I posted about a picture I was doing in watercolour. Here is the finished product:
So, as you can see, it’s got a lot of flaws. Not much control of the watercolour, proportions aren’t perfect etc etc etc. However, I’m quite pleased with it because the image I used (one of my own) has so much detail in it. It was my biggest challenge so far. It actually took me months to get the motivation to finish it and it was the last watercolour I did after finishing the course I took and before starting my recent round of Domestika courses.
Just wanted to update with this finish as I posted the first strokes back in March! Right now, I am working on a portrait using the skills I’ve recently picked up, and I’m loving it.